Focused On You Chiropractic Clinic offers our patient forms online so they can be completed it in the convenience of your own home or office. Completing the forms before your appointment increase your amount of time spent with the doctor, as we have a busy clinic and want you to have the best experience possible with us.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Scan and e-mail your forms here.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) to 512-733-8828
- Or bring it with you to your appointment.
Chose the correct form below.
- New Patient Paperwork (Never been seen in our office, or it has been over 1 year)
- Re-Exam Paperwork (Currently being seen / Re-check)
- Current Patient Testimonial Form
New Patient Health History Form - Required
This lets us know the history and current state of your health. What questions, concerns, goals, regarding wellness can we help you with? Let us know! If you have any questions about anything, please call us at (512) 733-8838 or e-mail [email protected]
Pediatric New Patient Paperwork ( 8 and under)
Please select the file below if you are coming in from a car accident or personal injury case.
Current Patient Re-Examination and Evaluation Form - Required for Re-Examination Appointments
Re-Exams are a vital part of chiropractic care, so that we can be sure you are getting the quality care and results that’s we are striving for in the office. This is a special appointment that we will be reassessing your progress in the office. Please take the time to fill our this information to help with your wait time in the office.
Patient Testimonial Forms
As a Focused On You Chiropractic patient, you’ve experienced firsthand how effective chiropractic care can be! Help us share your story with the world! Has our chiropractic care relieved your pain and given you back the ability to enjoy life? Has it helped you avoid surgery? Has our chiropractic care changed your world and improved your life? Whatever your testimonial, don’t keep it to yourself!